COVID 19 is still affecting many lives around the world. Many died and many new case everywhere. There is no any place reminded without its effect. People who infected with Corona virus are mostly sick due to mental disorder. Their 14 days isolation made them sick more than COVID. They don’t know what to do inside the close room. No one to listen and no one to talk and if they don’t have someone who ask them “How are you” they are going to be more weak day by day.
Today I am going to share my own story about COVID how I fight with it. I was first identified as a close contact with one positive case. That was my roommate while we used to share same bathroom, same room and same kitchen. After two days of my quarantine symptom started to persist on my health. I experiences fever followed by body ache and dry cough. Fever lasted for 2 days and body pain continued for 4 days but I had started my hot journey from first day of quarantine. I was even infected by loose motion at the same time. I used to drink only hot water after boiled. Hot water steam covered your body by blanket or towel three times a day,morning, afternoon and before go to the bed.
My cousin advises me to take shower with hot water as well. Exercise in the morning made me comfortable for the day. At least 20 push up, 10 minute jump or jugging inside the room made me refreshed than I took breakfast. Hot milk and bread some time boiled egg that routine lasted for 14 days or end of my quarantine. I did not take any medication except cough syrup. Doctor advised me to take pain killer for body pain but I avoided. Pain killer will make your body weak and also effect in your daily routine there for you can avoid it is better to avoid it. But if you have more pain you cannot sleep and that time it is advisable to take.
Change your bed sheet, pillow case and blanket cover every day. After we got infected from the virus we fight with it every day and slowly slowly we will be recovery position. But using same bed sheet and other daily clothing still with the virus. We need to clean the virus and live cleaned life again. So it is advisable to change and clean all the clothing. Which I did every day until I completed by home isolation.
Within 1 week I have killed corona except some dry cough. I had no symptom remaining only dry cough it lasted even after I break my isolation. You should be aware that after 10 day of your sickness virus is not more transmitted from you. There is very rare chance of transmission.
Making yourself engage with something can help you not to think too much about COVID. Talk with family or friends. Tell them if you have any difficulty so they can help you with doctor or medication. Only now world has started some phase of vaccination but none of the vaccine are succeeded 100 percentage.
At last I would like all of reader who is reading my blog to avoid going is crowd place if you need to go wear mask all the times. Your hand hygiene is also important. Avoid touching face nose, mouth and eyes and used sanitizer that’s all. You are all set COVID will not come to you. If you like my article please share to your closest and give the opportunity for them to read as well.
Tags:
Stories


Thankx for giving info abt covid 👌👌👍👍👍
ReplyDeleteGood info
ReplyDeleteNice one prakash
ReplyDelete